A little about the Swami Baby company... it's owned by a mother of three, who is also a yoga teacher. Her unique designs reflect a child's inner teacher, and remind us all to just breathe and enjoy life. She offers clothing for babies, children and adults alike.
My thoughts? The t-shirt I received is so, so soft, and although I haven't washed it, the design looks very durable and like it would last a very long time. As a cloth-diaper fanatic, I only wish they offered the "Same Diaper, Different Day" shirt in larger sizes.
Want to win a Swami Baby organic t-shirt, in the "Same Diaper, Different Day" design (size 3-6m)?
Mandatory Entry: Visit the Swami Baby website, and leave a comment with your favorite design. Be sure to include your email address where I may contact you.
Bonus Entries (leave a separate comment for each one):
* Publicly follow my blog via Google Friend Connect
* Follow me on Twitter (leave username)
* Tweet the following (up to once per day; leave permalink):
Win a Swami Baby "Same Diaper, Different Day" organic t-shirt from @magicdandelions http://tinyurl.com/y8jzjsd #clothdiapers
* Sign up for my email updates (be sure to validate)
* Grab my button and post it on your blog - worth 2 entries (leave link)
* Blog about this giveaway, with both a link to the sponsor's site as well as this blog post (leave link) )- worth 2 entries
This giveaway ends on January 5th, at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be drawn using random.org, and contacted via email. If I do not hear back within 72 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Good luck!